Different Ways to Celebrate the Same Easter
While this Easter Celebration will most likely be different than any you or I have ever experienced, we still have an incredible opportunity to worship the risen Christ who is the same yesterday, today, and forever.
Here are just a few ways to celebrate Easter this week:
- Free Holy Week Devotional by Pastor and Author, John Piper. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE PDF.
- Read and reflect on these Holy Week Bible verses
- Mini-Sunrise Service I put together specifically for you and your household to go through on Easter morning. https://phoenixbiblechurch.com/eastersunrise/
- Reflect on the grief of the Cross with us Good Friday @ 7pm (Online)
- Celebrate the glory of the Resurrection with us Easter Sunday @ 10am (Online)
- Invite friends, family, and neighbors to join you online! People need and are more open to the hope & power of the resurrection than ever. Save the graphics below and share them via text or social media.
- Pray for people who don’t yet know Jesus to be changed forever. Pray for them by name daily this week.
Church, I miss you dearly, but I am looking forward to how God uses this Easter in unique ways to draw us close to Him and closer to one another.