Starting September 27th, PBC is moving to two in-person services on Sundays at 9:30am and 11:00am. We will continue to live-stream our services at www.phoenixbiblechurch.com/live, Facebook and YouTube at 9:30am, 11:00am and 5:00pm
*September 13th and September 20th will have in-person options only at 9:30am.
WHY TWO IN-PERSON SERVICES?
We’ve met in-person on Sunday mornings for one month and we are seeing new people each week! In order to make room for new and returning people, we must add capacity while maintaining our socially distant seating.
The best and safest way to do this is by adding another in-person service at 11:00am. This additional service time will also serve our new and returning college students who call PBC home.
WHAT TO EXPECT
– Reduced capacity seating
– PBC Kids and PBC Youth will remain online-only (online materials will be available)
– Face coverings will be required and available
– Shorter gathering durations to allow for even and physically-spaced ingress and egress
– Hand sanitizer will be available throughout campus
– Coffee and donuts will not be available
– Giving will be online and in the lobby’s secure giving boxes
– Connect cards will remain digital
– Deep cleaning will happen before/between/after service
WAYS YOU CAN HELP
– Volunteer for a PBC Team (especially Production and Host Team)
– Join from home if you, or someone you’re close to, is ill (including any possible COVID-19 symptoms or exposure).
– Join from home if you have any health concerns or medical conditions that put you at increased risk.
– Maintain social distancing recommendations of six feet while on campus unless you share a household.