Love Moves: Vision Series
At PBC, we are prayerfully considering how the love of Jesus might move us forward.
• In the next 4 years around 200,000 new people are expected to move to Phoenix, which will make it the 4th largest city in the U.S.
• Downtown Phoenix is growing as well: It’s estimated that 2,000 bedrooms will be added to Downtown by 2017. In the next year, downtown is also getting it’s first full service grocery store (Fry’s) and a state of the art healthcare center in partnership with the Phoenix Suns. “This just made it a lot easier to move to downtown Phoenix.” -Mayor Greg Stanton.
1) Ministry Development
• Staffing help to maintain growth, care for people well, and expand our reach.
• Training and resources to equip our faithful volunteer leaders.
2) Ministry Hub
• We have a prime location, but no one knows we’re here!
• Signage and/or a 24/7 space that would allow us to serve more people.
3) Ministry Expansion
• Serving downtown through partnerships (Hope Women’s and Verde Park) • Long term potential for church planting: PBC Espanol or PBC West
• 3-6 months: Signage downtown, expanding efforts to serve locally and globally
• 6 months-2 yrs: Staffing, ministry development, and training
• 3-5 yrs: Multi-purpose facility or Compassion Center
WHERE WE HOPE TO GO
• Budget increase of $2800/month ($700/wk) in the next year
• Budget increase of $5000/month ($1250/wk) in the next 2-3 years
HOW YOU CAN PARTICIPATE
• Pray about partnership with PBC financially
• Not giving? Commit to give a %
• Giving a %? Consider being more generous
WAYS TO GIVE
• Sunday Mornings
• Online: phoenixbiblechurch.com/giving
• Mail: 24 W Camelback Rd #A738 Phoenix, AZ 85013
QUESTIONS? Email email@example.com